Join fellow PGHW demonstrators for an afternoon of weaving, spinning and hard cider!
The Young Friends of Woodford Present:
Join us at Woodford Mansion for the return of CiderFest in Fairmount Park!
DATES: Saturday November 6 & Sunday November 7
TIME: 1 -5 pm
LOCATION: Woodford Mansion – 33rd St. & Dauphin Dr., East Fairmount Park
TICKETS: GA for $25 / Cider & Picnic for $50
- Local hard cider samples (additional charge for full pours & to go cider)
- Live music from Cheddar Boys and other special guests
- Picnic basket from Liberty Kitchen (additional charge)
- historic house tours highlighting antique collection
- Cornhole & other lawn games
- Cider pressing demonstration
Enjoy a fall afternoon sipping on local ciders, listening to live music, touring the inside of the mansion and if you upgrade your basic ticket, you can enjoy a picnic prepared by Liberty Kitchen filled with charcuterie, cheese and more. There are gluten-free and vegetarian options available, please email Meredith@homebrewedevents.com by October 28th. Cider makers will be on-hand to answer your questions and there will be a small vendor market of local small businesses to shop from. Bring a blanket and stay a while on a lovely fall weekend in the park.